In December 2021, the Lynden Fire Department's station renovation was completed! All Fire Department personnel are back up and running at 215 4th Street.
Community CPR/AED Class information is now located on the left side of this page.
To schedule a tour of our remodeled station, please call us at 360-354-4400. We look forward to seeing you!
Home Safety Links
- Home Safety Checklist (PDF)
- Lithium-ion Battery Safety(PDF)
- Fall Prevention Checklist (PDF)
- Lighted Candle Ceremony Permit
- Recreational Burn Permit
- Safe Disposal of Needles
- Safe Disposal of Unused Medications
- Ambulance Utility Fee Exemption
- Privacy Practices - Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) (PDF)
- Volunteering as a Firefighter / Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Fire Marshal Links
- Test your smoke alarms regularly.
- Sunday March 12th is Daylight Savings Time – Change your battery when you change your clock.
- When a smoke alarm sounds, get outside and stay outside.
- Have a plan of where to meet outside.
- Call 911 from outside and don’t go back inside.
- Contact Lynden Fire (360)354-4400 if you need help changing your smoke alarm battery.