|Other Link||Parks Department Page|
About the Park
Centennial Park is located downtown Lynden at the corner of 4th and Grover Streets. This park features a lovely Memorial Honoring North Whatcom County Veterans.
There are Picnic Tables, Seating Benches available, as well as nearby Public Restrooms, the Lynden Library, Community Center and Public Transportation.
The Lynden Farmers Market is home to this park every Saturday June -September.
- Alcohol is not allowed
- No Overnight Stay or Parking
- No Motorized Vehicles allowed on the Jim Kaemingk, Sr. Trail
- No Harvesting or collecting living or dead material
- All pets must be kept on a leash
- Pack out garbage and use garbage/recycling receptacles
- Park Hours October-March 7:00AM-7:00PM and April-September 6:00AM to 10:00PM